Ad Title: Associate Director of Clinical and Support Services Care Management - MHRB serving Belmont, Harrison, and Monroe Counties Contact: Jayn Devney City: St. Clairsville State: OH Zip: 43950 Phone (W): 7406959998 Email:firstname.lastname@example.org Website:visit our website... Description: Description:
The Mental Health and Recovery Board serving Belmont, Harrison, and Monroe Counties in Ohio is seeking applicants for Associate Director, Clinical and Support Services Care Management. This position works with board staff, providers, and community partners to implement strategies designed to improve the general health and behavioral health of area residents. He/she monitors programs and services to assure that the Board’s contract services meet established needs of community residents, established standards of quality, and funding priorities. Areas of focus shall be appropriateness and efficacy of treatment services, monitoring and evaluating outcomes, care coordination, quality assurance and quality improvement initiatives.
• Master’s degree in social work, counseling, or related area with five years’ experience at least three of which must include program, service, and clinical staff management, quality assurance, utilization review, and reporting on client outcomes. Independent licensure is preferred.
• Promotes a positive by presenting board in respectful and professional manner
• Strong communication skills across all mediums
• Excellent interpersonal skills evident across a wide variety of individuals and audiences
• Ability to make timely, sound, independent, cooperative, ethical and well-considered decisions
• Ability to analyze and interpret data from a variety of sources
• Willingness to complete tasks including follow through, follow up and appropriate communication
Interested individuals should submit a resume, cover letter, and salary requirements to Jayn Devney, Executive Director, at email@example.com. Resumes will be accepted until position is filled. MHR Board is an EOE employer.
Ad Title: Director of Prevention and Early Intervention Services - Montgomery County ADAMHS Board City: Dayton State: OH Phone (W): 937.225.4018 Website:visit our website... Description: The Alcohol, Drug Addiction and Mental Health Services Board for Montgomery County is seeking applicants for the following position:
Job Title: Director Prevention and Early Intervention Services
Division: Prevention and Early Intervention Services
Reports To: Executive Director
FLSA Status: Exempt
The Director of Prevention and Early Intervention Services reports directly to the Executive Director and provides leadership and expertise in the area of local primary prevention to further the strategic goals of Montgomery County ADAMHS. This individual is also responsible for collaborating with other County boards and agencies on statewide and regional initiatives. The position requires an individual with training and certification and a great vision and understanding of primary prevention, strategic framework and planning, and state and national level program development.
• Master’s degree in a Behavioral Health discipline, Public Administration or a closely related Management field with a minimum of five years of progressively responsible Senior Management level experience
• Preference will be given to candidates with behavioral health experience and an active prevention certification through the Ohio Chemical Dependency Professionals Board (OCPS/OCPC). Administrative experience in public sector funding is a plus
• Experience must include budgeting, program development/management, and a working knowledge of youth and adult prevention services, sensitivity to vulnerable populations, school-based programming, alcohol and drug addiction services, mental health services, quality/performance improvement activities, and best practice prevention principles
• Grant writing skills/experience preferred; Grants Professional Certification (GPC) preferred. Experience in PC software to include Word and SAMSHA-based applications is required.
Please visit http://agency.governmentjobs.com/montgomery/default.cfm for a complete job description and to apply.
Ohio Association of County Behavioral Health Authorities
175 South Third Street, Suite 900, Columbus, Ohio 43215 - Phone: 614-224-1111
Cheri L. Walter, Chief Executive Officer